A native of Wisconsin, I’ve spent my professional career in the utility industry while raising my children and pursuing the performing arts in my free time.
I’m a longtime student of social dance and yoga. I turned my background in music into a dedicated study of voice in 2011. I’ve now sung with the Madison Symphony Chorus for five seasons. I’ve started taking classes in improv as well.
My time in the utility industry has been spent in part as a media responder. I’ve always been comfortable on camera and in front of a mic. I love every opportunity to voice commercials, narrations, audiobooks and telephony.
- Such a Voice | Private coaching, Continued training
- Voice Over Atlanta | Continued training
- Rachel Eve Holmes, Melanie Cain | Private voice lessons
- Madison Symphony Chorus | 5 seasons
- Monkey Business Institute | Improv Level 1
- Alliant Energy | Voice talent, corporate training narrations
- Energy Center of Wisconsin (now Slipstream Inc.) | Telephony
- WORT | Access Hour Host
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo mic with pop filter
- Focusrite Interface
- Scarlett HP 60 Mk11 headphones
- HP computer with Windows 10 and Audacity